An open-world MMO called Citadel: Forged With Fire has been annnounced by Blue Isle Studios. It's a sandbox MMO full of magic, building, exploring and crafting.
It's in development for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 and will be hitting desktops later this month as it launches through Steam Early Access. It has mighty beasts to tame, spells to fling and nasty game bugs to squish.
“Citadel is a completely new genre for us, our biggest goal with this title is to work closely with our community to build the ultimate fantasy sandbox game that is playable online with friends.” said, Alex Tintor, managing director of Blue Isle Studios. “This project has been a labor of love and we are excited for its launch onto Early Access this summer.”
• Tame Legendary Beasts: Tame or ward off Savage Orcs, Horses, Direwolves, Dragons and more.
• Form Alliances and an Empire: Build your house, create a flag and establish a hierarchy as you prepare for war against other houses!
• Explore a Massive Fantasy World: Visit Sweeping plains, dense forests, craggy mountains, festering swamps, a frozen tundra and more...
• Study the Arcane Arts: Learn and master a wide range of powerful spells!
• Want to Fly?: Use your Wizardly prowess to take to the skies using a broomstick, a dragon, an eagle or alchemy!
• Build and Bash Epic Castles: Construct the castle of your dreams, use magic to enhance your fortress or take advantage of the dynamic destruction system and crush an opposing house.
• Character Customization: Dress your Mage the way you want, with a limitless variety of clothing and weapon options!
Citadel: Forged With Fire is in development for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 and comes to Steam Early Access July 26th, 2017.